ESCAPE GAME DIGITAUX PÉDAGOGIQUES
Storia is the first digital device developed by Blue Submarine.
It has been designed to make learners / players active and engaged in the discovery of educational content, in order to optimize their appropriation and memorization. By facilitating this process of assimilation, we aim to promote the increase in competence and the feeling of belonging.
Our ambition is therefore to make each user experience a moment that is engaging, fun and learning at the same time. To achieve this, we rely on two very powerful drivers for the human brain:
the pleasure of playing and the strength of storytelling.
Storia is inspired by the principles of the Escape Game, transposed to digital mode and adapted to the company's challenges. Everyone, alone or in a team, can live an immersive experience by simply connecting to their computer or cell phone.
Immersed in a virtual space modeled in 3D, the user will be able to explore the environment to interact with objects, discover the stories they tell, and use the information gathered to progress in the experience.
NOS EXPÉRIENCES DIGITALES APPRENANTES
The great flexibility of the Storia system makes it possible to meet different needs.
To date, we have identified four purposes for which Storia is perfectly suited:
Learning, Culture, Advertising and Event.
WHO ARE WE ?
Blue Submarine is the meeting of four enthusiasts of experiential pedagogy with very complementary backgrounds. It is the heterogeneity of their views and expertise that made it possible to take up this challenge. Our objective: to create new kinds of digital and learning experiences to enable a different form of learning in the workplace.
What do they have in common? They love to play games... and tell stories!
The expert in expertise
Entrepreneur and illusionist.
Founder of the company Paradoxa, he animates conferences mixing psycho-illusions and cognitive sciences.
Matthieu loves to link disciplinary fields that are often too compartmentalized.
The brain that knows everything
Manager of the company MPTronic,
whose mission is to design innovative medical imaging software for hospitals.
Michael has a rare talent: he knows how to explain complex things simply.
The frustrated creative
Speaker and author.
Founder of the company 47th Street, whose ambition is to build bridges between the world of the arts and that of business.
Grégoire is a passionate person who loves more than anything to share his enthusiasm.
The cursed artist
Illustrateur et web designer.
He has long put his know-how at the service of pedagogy at the Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie, in Paris.
Gilles combines the sensitivity of the artist and the rigor of the scientist.
By the way, why "BLUE SUBMARINE" ?
• Because "Yellow" was already taken... ;-)
• Because Blue Submarine is a child of the Covid-19 crisis. The project was born in the period of lockdown, and we could not imagine a place more confined than a submarine.
• Because like the submarine, we offer immersive experiences.
• Because the very first learning story we selected was about the Beatles' song Yellow Submarine.
• Because, like them, we are four founders at the origin of this project.
• Because the timeless strategy book Blue Ocean has guided us in our reflections.
• Because the submarine is also a place of discovery and exploration, and this is what we want to offer our customers and partners.
• Because such a name already gives us the opportunity to tell you a story!
Write to us: we will be happy to meet with you to imagine with you how Blue Submarine could help you to make your collaborators grow.